Travel Photography Workshop
My travel photography workshop is a two-part class that teaches everything you need to know from my travel photography experience.
During session 1, before your trip, I teach you how to take the best travel photos in a limited amount of time
- How to find the best shooting locations
- Technique and settings
- How to shoot in different environments and different styles
After your trip, join me for the second session where you will learn about post-processing
- Post-processing using Adobe Lightroom
- Image refinements using Luminar and Nik Collection
- Marketing your photos and finding an audience
Photowalk (optional extra)
The runs for individuals in a selection of locations in South Wales. After our first session, we head outside to visit a number of key locations in the afternoon and early evening. Once the sun has set we will have a few hours for twilight photography.
Online workshop only – £120
Deluxe workshop (including photowalk) – £175
This workshop runs all year round! Please get in touch for availability.