Online Fireworks Workshop
Join me on a two hour online photography workshop where you will learn how to take spectacular photos of fireworks.
I provide a presentation describing in great detail everything that goes into planning and executing a successful fireworks shoot, plus all the post-processing information you will need to turn your photographs into portfolio-worthy art.
I take you through my Lightroom and Photoshop workflow in real time – you can stop me at any time to ask questions.
Please contact me in advance if you require the workshop urgently; usually we can schedule a convenient time during the weekday evening or weekend (GMT).
Duration: 2 hours
What You Will Learn
- How to find the best displays
- Composition – finding the best spots, framing, foreground interest, and other practical advice
- Execution – technique, settings and other tips
- Post processing – how to get the best from the photos you’ve taken using Adobe Lightroom
- Compositing – putting together your best photos in AdobePhotoshop
In order to get the most from this workshop you will need the following items
- A good internet connection
- Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop – not needed for the workshop, but you will need them afterwards